Did you know only 20% of businesses in the United States use Internet Marketing? The other 80% are BLOWING their ad budgets on outdated advertising like print ads, radio, TV, or yellow pages, simply because no one is there to show them how to get online traffic into their business! That’s where we (or you) step in!
Our fast growing company is looking for full and part time employees in multiple markets. We pride ourselves on having a team that will teach and educate business owners on the importance of having an effective website, AND what the implications on their business are of actually getting found in search engines.
We specialize in cutting edge, custom web design, search engine optimization, and digital marketing. Our primary goal is to help business owners convert their website visitors into paying customers. And, most importantly, your primary role will be to show business owners how and why JAB WebConsulting is the best digital marketing company to make them a success!
Outside Sales Consultants at JAB WebConsulting play a key role in the growth and success of our company. This role doesn’t require you to hard-sell something the client doesn’t need. The consultants we hire all share the same two traits: the ability to educate, and the desire to sincerely help businesses increase their success. In this role, you are substantially rewarded for working hard and smart. The good news is, we offer an uncapped commission structure, and pay quickly after the sale, in full, because we feel our sales team is the heart of our company. We offer great training, effective sales tools and methods, and the coolest managers in the free world. That said, there is no substitute for someone who naturally has an outgoing personality, enjoys meeting new people, and has previous experience in business-to-business sales. If you’re ready to be in business for yourself, to represent a solution that every business needs, and to have the support of an experienced company in your corner, then contact us today.
Overall, we are looking for people with creative prospecting skills, professional presentation skills, thorough follow-up skills, and superb closing skills. You must be a strong closer with keen natural sales instinct.
It’s not necessary, but if you have a book of business with contacts even better. If you have experience in advertising or media sales, restaurant marketing, financial services sales, medical sales, spa & beauty sales or legal sales, your resume will be given special consideration. However, experience in these industries is not required.
And, while we prefer people who have sales and marketing experience (or studied it in college), it’s not required if you are an awesome networker and skilled at talking to business owners. Most important to us is that you’re interested in being a sincere educator and consultant. This is not a telemarketing job. Phones just don’t cut through the clutter most of the time. We need people who can hustle, and are not afraid to talk. More importantly, you must be a great listener, as we don’t believe in providing solutions until we understand the problem.
Compensation & Benefits
The Content Marketer will contribute to the daily article production for JAB WebConsulting. The responsibilities of your role will include market research, content writing, content editing, marketing support, social media content management, and report creation. Your role will be a critical part of our growth and you’ll be clearly instructed on best practices and allowed to utilize your own research and creative writing skills. Training and growth is a primary objective for this role. Above all, you’ll be expected to have fun, and communicate openly with our team to ensure your success.
This role requires a passion for writing, attention to detail, and the ability to meet all deadlines. We require a minimum commitment of 20-25 hours per week. If you are a student looking for relevant internship experience, you will also be considered. We will work with you and your college program to ensure that you receive proper credit.
How you Benefit?
Wondering about the benefits of working with JAB WebConsulting? First, this is a rare opportunity and unparalleled experience. This opportunity is a fully involved, learning by doing experience. You will be asked to take on critical tasks that directly contribute to the growth and success of JAB WebConsulting and our clients. You will also gain:
If you are passionate about writing and/or marketing……this opportunity will give you the experience and networking opportunities required to help launch your career.